The first thing that comes to mind while conceiving an awesome truck lettering job is choosing catchy color combinations that bolster your vehicle. Keep the licensing information in mind.
- You need to create a company logo that expresses your identity and brand. Your contact information must be readable and outstanding.
- You need to include information about the type of product or service you provide. It’s important to leave some room for easier graphics.
- Add some compelling graphics or stripes to grab immediate attention. Include your social media page and website on your lettering.
- Also, include pivotal information about your potential customers. Don’t forget your truck’s back.
Always remember that too little or too much information makes it a daunting task for potential customers to elicit the information. Truck lettering is your branding’s extension and is possibly one of the most extensive advertisements you create.
In addition to the regular details, you can add other information, such as specialties, licensing information, truck numbers, decorative graphics, and other aspects.
Custom truck and vinyl lettering
You can custom design your business vehicle with great decals and templates. Custom vinyl stickers and vinyl for truck lettering and business logos for van doors, semi-trucks, and tailgates and windows.
- Designing your vinyl truck door with decals online is easy. There are companies providing a large assortment of sign colors and fonts.
- You can send your business name and logo to their customer service. The professionals can customize your vehicle decal.
- Custom vinyl truck letteringentails pre-spacing on a transfer sheet. The designers use a squeegee applicator. It’s easy to peel and paste the truck stickers.
- Easy installation comes from the pre-spaced lettering, which rests on a wax liner. It’s great for a truck layout.
- The Oracal vs Avery context is crucial. The companies implement the costlier vinyl because the cheap ones are not worth it.
- Avery premium and expensive vinyl is smooth and soft UV resistant. The color-savvy material can last till nine years.
- It conforms to the curves and body fenders. You can remove the vinyl truck decals when you plan to return or sell your truck.
- The vinyl doesn’t have any solvent and you can safely use it on an automotive paint.
Know the specifications
The biggest reason behind the viability of truck lettering is its ability to resist outdoor elements. The lettering doesn’t peel off or fade. You can use it outdoors for seven years or more.
- The companies make vinyl designs and wording from high-performance and thermal-resistant Cast PVC films. They have an exterior life of minimum seven years.
- The products have computer dye cuts, which you can apply to your sign. They are available in multiple printable colors.
- They also provide professional design and layout. The wording is available in numerous letter styles. You can check the company websites for your favorite fonts.
- They also provide logo duplication at no extra charge along with stellar artwork. You need to specify your needs when ordering a specimen.
You have regular vinyl colors, specialty shades, metal flake colors, gradient colors, and pattern colors.
Addsion Is a Blogger and an SEO professional. Co-founder of wayssay.com, I have 2 years of experience in SEO & 1 year of Successful. I have a passion for SEO & Blogging, Affiliate marketer & also interested to invest on profitable stocks.