Promotions of lottoPark Casino
LottoPark is an independent service website that sells lottery tickets online. It is not affiliated with nor overseen by National Lottery, MUSL Camelot Plc, or any other supplier of the goods offered on this website. EuroMillions is a Services aux Loteriesen Europe trademark. National Lottery and Lotto are brands of Camelot Group Plc.
Promotions of lottoPark Casino
White Lotto B.V., located at FranscheBloemweg 4, Willemstad, Curaçao, operates all casino.lottopark.com goods. A firm authorized and controlled by Curacao law under the Master License Holder Curacao eGaming with license number 8048/JAZ. White Lto Limited (CY) (registration number HE 413497), with a registered address of Voukourestiou, 25 Neptun House, 1st floor, Flat/Office 11, Zakaki,3045, Limassol, Cyprus, acts as an agent for White Lotto B.V.
General Terms and Conditions for lottoPark Casino
- These Terms of Service form the agreement between White Lotto B.V., FranscheBloemweg 4, Willemstad, and Curacao. A firm licensed and controlled by the laws of Curacao under the Master License Holder Curacao eGaming with license number 8048/JAZ (“We” or “Us”) running the website casino.lottopark.com (“Site”) and you (“You” or “Gambler”).
- These terms and conditions took effect on 03.01.2022.
- Prior to using the site’s services, you are expected to read the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to use the Site’s services.
- Registration and use of the Site constitute your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Site retains the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time..
Playing on our Site
- All operations in the lottoPark Casino continue in the initial language of the business.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the transaction details are accurate.
- The Site provides access to your transaction history.
- At any moment, at our discretion, we have the right to terminate the proceedings in whole or in part. Transactions are ineffective unless authorized by Us. If You have not received an email confirming the transaction’s approval, please contact our support team.
- Once a wager has been confirmed, it cannot be terminated without our prior written agreement.
General Terms and Breach of the T&C for lottoPark Casino
- We have the freedom to alter the terms and conditions at any moment. Visit our website regularly to examine the terms and conditions. Amendments are regarded immediately effective upon publishing to our website. Utilizing the Site’s services after the posting of the modifications signifies your acceptance of these modifications.
- Without limiting our other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse to continue providing you with the service on our Website, in any event without providing you with prior notice, if, in our reasonable view, you violate any substantial provision of the Terms and Conditions. However, you will get immediate notification of any such action done.
- An inactive account in lottoPark Casino is a player’s account to which he or she has not signed in or out for twelve (twelve) consecutive months (“Inactive Player Account”). As long as the Inactive Player Account has a positive balance, we retain the right to levy a monthly administration fee of EUR 10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of the Inactive Player Account, if less).
- You permit Us to deduct this amount from your Inactive Player Account on the first day of the month after the day your Inactive Player Account is declared inactive, and on the first day of each month thereafter that your Inactive Player Account is inactive. If the account balance is zero or the account is reactivated, we shall cease deducting the charge.