10 Ways To Pick The Perfect Ring For Your Fiance
- Consider your fiance’s style. Do they prefer vintage or modern looks? Are they more into classic pieces or statement jewelry? Knowing their style will help you pick a ring that they’ll love.
- Pay attention to the jewelry they already wear. This can give you some clues as to what type of metal they prefer and what kind of stone they like. For instance, if they tend to wear a lot of silver jewelry, then a silver necklace or bracelet would probably be a good choice. Or if they usually go for more colorful pieces, then a piece with some birthstones would be a nice option.
- Think about their lifestyle. If your fiance is active, a simple band might be a better choice than a ring with a large stone that could get damaged. If they have a more sedentary lifestyle, then a ring with a large stone might be a better choice. You should also take into account their personal style. If they prefer more understated jewelry, then a simple band might be the best choice. However, if they prefer flashy jewelry, then a ring with a large stone might be the better choice.
- Determine your budget. It’s important to know how much you can afford to spend on the ring before you start shopping so that you don’t fall in love with something you can’t afford.
- Shop around. Prices for similar items can vary significantly from one jeweler to the next, so it’s important to shop around and compare prices. In addition, each jeweler may offer a different selection of styles, so you’ll want to look at several stores before deciding on the perfect piece of jewelry.
- Get an idea of her ring size. You can do this by borrowing one of her other rings and having it sized or by sneaking a peek at her jewelry box to see what size she wears most often.
- Choose a stone that has meaning for you both. Perhaps you could pick a stone from her birth month or select a diamond that is ethically sourced. Whatever you choose, make sure it is a reflection of your shared values and tastes. The ring should be something she will be proud to wear for the rest of her life.
- Consider the setting. The setting is just as important as the stone itself when it comes to engagement rings. Do you want a simple solitaire or something more ornate?
- Pay attention to the quality. Make sure you’re buying a ring from a reputable jeweler that uses high-quality materials. The last thing you want is to end up with a ring that looks nice but is made of cheap materials that will fall apart quickly. A high-quality ring will last longer and look better, so it’s worth taking the time to find a good jeweler. You can ask around for recommendations or do some research online to find a jeweler that you can trust.
- Have the ring insured. Just like any other valuable piece of jewelry, a ring is susceptible to loss or damage. And if something does happen to your ring, you’ll be glad you had it insured. An insurance policy will protect your investment and ensure that you can replace your ring if it’s ever lost or stolen.
Rasmussen & Co Fine Jewelers is the perfect place to find an engagement ring for your fiance. We carry a wide selection of styles and can help you find the perfect ring to suit your fiance’s taste. Stop by today and let us help you pick out the perfect engagement ring.