If you are planning a trip to the UAE and have a lot of places in mind to visit once you get to the airport, you must be planning to rent a car! Before you rent a car, there must be several things you need to keep in mind.
You need to estimate the luggage you are carrying or the number of people you are traveling with or whether you plan to explore the deserts of the emirate, etc. For this, you need to know the type of car that can accommodate your needs. So, let’s go back to when you planned on booking a rental car.
Here are some things to keep in mind when renting a car.
Know where you plan to travel to
The first thing you should consider when deciding which car to hire is knowing and analyzing the location you are traveling to. It is a key factor in choosing a car. If you want to go to the hotel and have a lot of luggage, choose a big car that can fit your luggage easily.
If you plan to visit the top tourist attractions in Dubai, like the beach side, or the Palm Jumeirah you can choose a convertible. If you want to explore the deserts, you can choose a Jeep Wrangler. If you want to drive through the city and get all those eyes staring at your car, you can choose anything from top luxury, exotic, or sports cars.
2. Know how long will you be traveling for
The length of the time you are traveling plays another key role in considering which car to rent. If you are traveling with a small family and want to visit nearby places, then an economy car is best. However, if you want to travel through the Highways and in the deserts and other emirates, this economy car will not be used. You can choose cars like Ford, Nissan, SUVs, or several other cars.
Also, keep in mind the luggage you will carry for your extended trip because that also needs space! If you want to drive, you choose from innumerable top cars and their models like Rent Lamborghini, Audi, Mercedes, Ferrari, Mitsubishi, Range Rover, BMW, etc. Car rental companies like OneClickDrive offer you an infinite number of top cars at high discounts.
3. Know the number of people you will be traveling with
Yes, numbers have always played a crucial role in decision-making. If you are traveling with a family of four, you can consider booking an economy car. However, if you are traveling with extended family members, you need a big car, like a nine-seater. You can book a hatchback or an SUV. If you are traveling alone or as a couple, you can book a Renault or a Ford Fiesta. You can book a sports car or other top luxury cars if you are traveling with a friend and want to drive the car for fun!
4. Know your budget
This is, of course, the most important point to consider. You cannot hire a car that is not under your budget. If you plan your trip for a couple of weeks or a month, you can rent a car weekly or monthly as this is cost-effective. Choose a car that best suits your budget. When you travel with family, you want to be economical and save as much as possible. However, if you are traveling solo, you can think of renting a luxury or an exotic that may be a little expensive but will give a thrilling and unforgettable ride.
Now that you know what points you should keep in mind while renting a car. The top car rental company is an excellent platform to rent cars.
Why should you rent a car from OneClickDrive?
There are a lot of top car rental companies in Dubai like OneClickDrive where you can easily find everything from cheap and affordable cars to luxury, exotic, sports and other cars. The best thing is that you can also get a car with a chauffeur service. You are eligible to rent a car in the UAE if you have the required documents.
We advise you to know the top reasons for renting a car with us. Whether you want to rent an economical car or a luxury, One Click Drive offers you every car of your choice. Rent a car for a daily to monthly basis easily even from Whatsapp!
The top reasons for renting car with us are:
- Cheap and affordable– There are amazing car rental discounts and special packages that helps you to make of the most of your holidays.
- No commission or markups – As against other car rental companies, there are no agent commission charges or booking fees if you book with OneClickDrive. Everything from the rental amount, standard insurance and standard mileage is included in the hiring fees.
- Traveling long distances becomes easy– Public transportation is not available in all the tourist spots of the city. However, renting a car makes it easy and convenient to access all the tourist destinations in the Emirates.
- Hassle-free –The process of booking a car is hassle-free. You can select a car of your choice and schedule its delivery at your desired location and get going.
- Freedom of driving around the city at your own pace. Plan to spend your day as you choose among several amazing restaurants and lifestyle venues across the emirates.
- A wide variety of cars to choose from– We offer many cars of different models from which you can choose easily. Some of these are Rolls Royce, Maserati, Mitsubishi, Hyundai Elantra, Porsche, Lamborghini, Nissan Micra, and several others.
- Comfort and safety– Driving your personal vehicle gives you comfort. This is highly unlikely in public transport. You can also get the chauffeur service. These drivers are highly skilled and experienced ensuring that you are in safe hands.
- Renting also makes driving luxury cars affordable to all. So if you’re in the mood to splurge this holiday, there are quite a few options on One Click Drive. Download the App and find several cars for hire in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and other emirates.
Bushra Miftah, Content Writer @ OneClickDrive, is an ardent writer and a bookworm, pursuing her PhD in English Literature. She is a Gold Medalist and has a number of University awards to her credentials.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.