At a young age, the skin is elastic and resilient, it contains a lot of moisture and useful components a priori. Over time, it is necessary to help the tissue stay in good shape: creams, masks, serums, peels, massages – cosmetology offers many means. One of them is Dysport.
Let’s take a look at dysport in detail: what it is, how it works, what it consists of, at what age you can inject, and are there any contraindications.
Dysport is a healthy anti-aging agent:
- smoothes expression lines;
- eliminates deep wrinkles;
- corrects the shape of the lips.
The drug enters the tissues and blocks the action of acetylcholine, which causes muscles to contract. Thanks to this, the muscles are weakly paralyzed for a while, the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles is suppressed. The superficial parts of the muscle fibers stop responding and tighten the skin. And accordingly, wrinkles disappear.
This is not harmful, because dysport is based on botulinum toxin, a drug derived from bacteria so you can order dysport easily. The drug has passed clinical trials in 120 countries of the world and has been used in Belarus for more than 15 years.
At what age should you get beauty injections?
From 28 to 35 years is the average age when cosmetologists recommend starting injecting dysport. During this period, the first signs of aging appear: the skin loses its elasticity, and as a result, wrinkles progress. The most popular areas for exposure in women at this age are in the upper part of the face: “interbrow”, “crow’s feet”, forehead.
But expression wrinkles can be encountered at a younger age, if you have a genetic predisposition or strong mobility of the facial muscles. In this case, it is not forbidden to resort to beauty injections earlier.
After the age of 35, you can use dysport, although the courses will be more intensive. We stab the neck, the back of the palms, the chin, “puppet lines”.
Take care of your skin to delay the use of injections
- Do not spare funds for visiting a beautician, you are investing in your future.
- Quit bad habits: smoking and unhealthy foods in the first place negatively affect the condition of the skin.
- Get rid of cheap make-up, which can seriously clog pores every day.
- Do not go out in the sun without a protective cream.
- Get enough sleep.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin daily. And once a week you need to give her a rest, without applying any funds.
Contraindications to dysport:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Children under the age of 18;
- Tendency to form keloid and hypertrophic scars;
- The presence of a local inflammatory process in the area of the proposed injection;
- Impaired blood clotting;
- Increased body temperature;
- Periods of exacerbation of somatic diseases;
- Autoimmune diseases, diabetes mellitus, porphyria, epilepsy;
- Recurrent sore throats;
- A previously administered drug of a different composition in the area of the proposed injection;
- After injections, hot baths, saunas, baths, solariums are contraindicated. You can not engage in physical activity, run, actively move, dance. It is also not recommended to drink alcohol 2 weeks after the procedure.
Here’s what else you need to know about dysport:
- after the procedure, sluggish muscle paralysis is felt (it is difficult to frown), this is normal;
- the effect of the procedure lasts 6-12 months;
- in the first couple of days, slight swelling may appear, they quickly disappear.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.