Point of Sale refers to the process where the customers execute payment for services or goods. This can either be in a physical store where Point of Sale systems is used to process different card payments from any electronic device. This is crucial for marketers as the consumers’ purchasing decisions largely depend on these reliable and strategic systems. Most of these systems enhance retail operations by the automation of transaction processes and tracking sales data for various purposes. Retailers can benefit from this system as they can track inventory changes, pricing accuracy, sales pattern, gross revenue, etc.
In this article, let’s further discuss some of the Point of Sale systems and their features. Also, if you would like to know about the below topics, please stay in touch with us.
This is a cloud-based Point of Sale system that delivers a pleasant customer experience. Over 20,000+ businesses are associated with them, which showcases their reliability and diversity. This was the first Point of sale system for the iPad launched in the market. This has the potential to handle everything right from transactions, inventory management, reporting, and everything else required to scale up your project.
Some of its key features include:
Delivery XT is a complete solution for delivery and driver management that helps the merchants in improving and growing their respective delivery services. This has live tracking of delivery and the customers will get regular updates about their delivery. It includes a driver app as well to help drivers find the quickest delivery routes.
- CRM and customer loyalty help to attract customers by rewarding them with loyalty points and promotions.
- Mobile solutions and online ordering which enhance the online ordering facility by integrating online ordering features and mobile.
- Flexible payment options to regulate the speed of services and customer management. They accept a wide variety of payment options from mobile wallets to chip readers.
Also Read – Best Credit card machines for small business
This is another Point of Sale system for iPad which has been backing businesses for more than a decade. They have a customer base of around 100,000 worldwide. Their cloud-based solution drives innovation by providing the right tools for the merchants. Let’s take a look at some of their important features:
- Quick and simple setup with an easy-to-use interface.
- Cloud-based solutions to manage sales, inventory employee, and inventory data.
- Built-in reports collating data on employees, sales, and more.
- Supports a wide range of hardware that is compatible with the iPad.
They provide different payment options that let customers pay on-site, online, or via cards. Their inventory management helps to increase the store profitability by capturing their buyer behaviors. Its features include:
- Instant payable invoices
- In-person or contactless payments with their card reader and mobile app.
- Allows setting recurring invoices to be automatically sent and paid.
- Allows customers to pay digitally.
Choosing the right Point of Sale system could bring in multiple benefits for your business. This will not just help in managing the day-to-day inventory and sales but will also help in growing your business with their marketing software and built-in loyalty. An effective Point of Sale system has relevant reporting features using which you can make profit-oriented decisions in a better way.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.