Control panel software is typical among web hosts and has a lot of features that let you design an educational or practical website for your clients and business partners.
With the use of cPanel’s file management, you may manually code a website from scratch if you’re familiar with programming languages.
This platform of cheap and fully managed vps with cpanel gives free migration & high end data center services to your sites.
Creating a website with cPanel is a simple process. You have two options: generate a file on your computer and then upload it to your cPanel account, or create a file directly in cPanel.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know, so don’t worry. In this tutorial, we’ll go through a few easy steps for create website using cpanel.
cPanel is a control panel that allows you to execute all necessary server activities. you can run business of fully white label best cPanel reseller hosting offers name server with whm without spending your money on expensive hosting provider.
You may create websites and manage your web hosting account with the aid of the cPanel. Its features and setup are very simple.
If you are familiar with web programming languages, you may quickly develop a website using the file manager in cPanel. Otherwise, you can use cPanel to install application like WordPress and use their assistance.
cPanel is able to install programmers like WordPress, a top CMS content management system that enables you to quickly establish a full blog or website. Get private nameserver with cheap cpanel reseller hosting company here to get unlimited & free services.
Many web hosting companies offer cPanel hosting packages for customers. Along with providing cPanel, which is included with, shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated server, DomainRacer also assists its customers in managing their products.
You can create an email account, administer your domains name, website, database, and much more with a control panel like cPanel.
Using cPanel, you can create your website in two ways.
You can upload files from your root server by using the cPanel File Manager to view the files there.
The second option is to build your website using cPanel and a content management system like WordPress. You may read about how we previously addressed issue on our blog by clicking here.
Now, follow the easiest steps below to use cPanel to create your website.
Step 1: Registering and Hosting a Domain Name
Choosing the perfect domain name for your website is step one. This is highly important since a potential consumer will first recognize you by your domain name.
If you have the website for a business or personal website, selecting the appropriate domain name for your website can help you effectively brand and advertise it.
Make sure the domain name you choose accurately reflects your business website. You can control all of the domains and subdomains linked to your hosting account using cPanel.
If you don’t already have a domain name and hosting, you may go to the official website of DomainRacer to buy or transfer a domain name as well as to find reliable and affordable web hosting options.
Additionally, with its One-Click Installer function, users can install 450 applications such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Woo-Commerce, and others top CMS applications.
Step II: Login to cPanel Account
- Log in to your cPanel account in your browser using the username and password provided by your web hosting service.
- Depending on the host, the cPanel dashboard will have a different interface. If you want to create a website in WordPress, type “Softaculous” into the search bar and then select “Softaculous Apps Installer” from the list.
- Install WordPress from the list of web applications that appears. Although each host is unique, the process for installing WordPress is usually the same. You can use other open-source content management systems like Drupal or Joomla.
- You can now access your WordPress website by using the installation path as the URL after WordPress has been successfully installed.
Step III: Open cPanel File Manager
- Once you’ve logged in to your cPanel account, go to the Files area and select “File Manager.”
- When you click File Manager, the window with many folders will open. You can easily upload or generate new files from this page. Within the public html folder, you will see another folder.
- To create a new file, click the “New File” icon.
- Create file in the folder inside public_html and name it as index.php
- Now, click ‘Create New File,’ and a notification will appear confirming your edit. When you click ‘edit,’ a new window with an editor will open. This is where you code. We’ve built the most basic PHP code to keep things simple.
- To see the changes, click ‘Save Changes’ and reload your Domain Name URL.
The Files section also contains information on how to connect through FTP, how to check disc usage, and more.
Many web hosts also provide file backup tools. If you choose DomainRacer web hosting service, you get free data backup using Jetbackup tool.
Your website will have been successfully created. Now, you may change it whatever you like.
It’s important to select the best cPanel host for your website. You should choose a web host carefully based on their hosting price, performance, reliability, customer support, and features.
You can only get cPanel if your web hosting provider uses it. Nowadays, almost all popular web hosts offer cPanel account with hosting plan.
If you haven’t picked a web host yet and want to find the best web host that offers cPanel, you can check out our list of some of the most popular web hosting services that use cPanel:
- A2 Hosting
If you’re looking for the best domain name and hosting package for your website, or if you’re wondering if an affordable service is available, DomainRacer is the ideal option.
The biggest and top-rated web hosting companies that use cPanel is DomainRacer. We consider them to be one of the best domain name and web hosting providers for any type of website.
They offer free SSL certificates, unlimited SSD storage space, free data backup and migration, free domains, and one-click WordPress installations many more.
If you followed the steps written in this tutorial you should now have gained a full perspective on what cPanel is and how to create a website using cPanel.
No matter your level of experience, cPanel can help you build a website that meets your needs. Many features in this control panel software, which is typical among web providers,
If you want flexibility in maintaining your website and are looking for some trustworthy domain hosting services, I advise you to select DomainRacer as they are also reasonably priced.
If you have any further questions about how to create website using cpanel, please leave them in the comments section below!