HOW EARRINGS ARE MADE
We always marvel at the beauty and intricacy of finished earrings. But do you ever wonder how these pieces were put together? It is a rather technical process that requires excellent competence and a keen eye for design.
There are many critical steps involved in the procedure before getting their hands on the final deliverable. The process is time-taking and precious plus semi-precious jewelry is handmade. There are so many different types of gems, stones, and pearls available in the market. It is impeccable to see what a little expertise can do when it is combined with creativity.
Earrings can tweak a simple look and give it finesse. Styling them correctly brings together the entire look and provides the wearer with a confidence boost. The excerpts below will dwell on the process of how earrings are made.
PIECE-MEAL BREAK DOWN
The first process in this cycle is presenting designs contingent on the season’s pick. A team of designers collaborates with the brand to pitch their ideas. Together, they manifest sublime designs, and the most outstanding ones finally take the cake.
The brand discusses its vision for the upcoming collection and articulates it with the help of designers. Doing a fashion forecast comes in handy while taking a plausible direction in design. It helps the brand in understanding the current market demands and expectations, further augmenting sales. To beat the competition, one must stay ahead of the finish race.
2) Types of designs
There are several types of earrings, appealing to different audiences and occasions. Brands typically endorse an equal mix of all kinds to cater to a large audience. Some brands also invest in recycling old metal scraps and materials to revamp them and create newer designs. It is eco-friendly and reduces the environmental footprint. The first type of earring is:
- A) Studs: Studs are rather dainty and straightforward. They don’t command a striking look and are fitting for minimal looks. If you’re reluctant to dress up and wish to add a dash of shine to your outfit, studs are your best pick. They are round and pounded with either a metal or a gemstone.
- B) Danglers: Danglers are often statement pieces and comprise a metal, gemstone, or various elements added to bring forth the result.
- C) Hoops: Hoops are a classic pair of earrings that never go out of style. They are very versatile and are made using several materials. It is a must-have in every woman’s wardrobe.
3) The next step is ensuring that the metal is disinfected and trying these earrings on someone to ascertain their look, length, and appeal. Once the brand is content with this outcome, they order various pieces in the same design. However, if they seem distraught over the deliverables, they might send them back and ask the designers to re-work them.
5) The final step is to sell them. The products are ready and approved by the brand and available for customers to shop.
Different designs employ contrasting mediums of earring production. No two plans are the same, and hence the processes are also disparaging. Most jewelry designers struggle with creating out-of-the-box yet sellable designs while staying abreast with trends. It can be challenging, but we see jewelry brands nailing the game through their creative campaigns and updated techniques.
Addsion Is a Blogger and an SEO professional. Co-founder of wayssay.com, I have 2 years of experience in SEO & 1 year of Successful. I have a passion for SEO & Blogging, Affiliate marketer & also interested to invest on profitable stocks.