In today’s time, having an online presence is both necessitated and advantageous when it comes to running a business or even taking up freelance work. Having your own website, whether you’re a designer, photographer, or freelancer, is a fantastic way to exhibit your skills and work while also attracting new clients who are seeking what you have to offer. As you grow your business, your website does too. But having a website is just a nip in the bud. For generating leads, building a clientele and reaping profits, you must have a trusted and experienced web hosting service that will act as your own 24*7 storefront. If you are fortunate enough to find one, you might find possibilities to have your website professionally optimised for search engines to rank better on Google and other search engines for your core keywords and phrases in no time. Also check: 5 Best Siteground Alternatives For Web Hosting
However, hosting can be one of the biggest expenses you’ll have to cover when building your website. But, finding reliable hosting isn’t always easy and you could get frustrated spending days or months trying to find good hosting. With all the different web hosting companies on the market, it can be hard to pick the right one. However, with Niobe Hosting’s expert hosting services, this won’t be a problem anymore. We are one of Turkey’s most experienced hosting providers, with over 20 years of expertise in uninterrupted web hosting with our advanced infrastructure.
Instead of you having to wade through the long and complicated list of the factors required to find the one that can best meet your business needs, we have done the work for you.
Here are some factors to keep in mind while choosing a good hosting service-
- Security: Security of your site is equally important to protect it from possible cyber-attacks and consequent loss of information. Not only this, but you should also be able to examine the security policies of your provider. Due to this, the security being offered by your hosting solutions should be capable enough to deal with any possible security threat. Niobe Hosting’s lightspeed hosting is safe, fast and secure to help you avoid any such issues.
- Uptime: One of the most significant factors in this context is server uptime. Server uptime is an indicator of how often the server is unavailable due to technical difficulties or maintenance problems. If this efficiency isn’t maintained, it could mean downtime for your customers, which in turn means they won’t be able to access your site to purchase products or services. Longer downtimes can also damage your company’s reputation as a reliable source for products or services. Downtime can affect your SEO as well. When Google sees that your site is down for long stretches of time, it will rank it lower than other sites that maintain a good uptime record.
- Quality Customer Service: Reviews speak a lot about a services provider. You would not like to be kept hanging in case of a query. Look for hosting services that provide 24*7 customer support or a live chat system. That being said, Niobe Hosting provides around-the-clock solutions to all support requests through 3 different channels and a customer satisfaction rate of above 91%.
- Price/Budget: All that glitters is not gold. Skyrocketing hosting plans does not imply that the hosting service will give you all that you need. Here’s when you need to research and understand your requirements and what you expect out of your hosting services. If you are a budding freelancer or entrepreneur seeking cutting-edge hosting facilities, Niobe Hosting shall be there to your rescue through an array of paid services at different service providers for free.
- Storage: Not having good storage capacity is going to be a risky affair since it might leave you on a cliffhanger when you need extra storage the most. A good rule of thumb is to keep a count of how many images or videos you want to host on your website and then add 20% extra space. In case you are running a business selling products, keep in mind that each product photo shall require at least 1MB of storage. Niobe Hosting provides free and automatic website backup so you do not lose out on valuable data.
- Data Migration: Switching hosts—especially when there’s so much at stake, can be quite risky. But with Niobe Hosting, you can migrate every bit of your data and every aspect of your website seamlessly and securely, so there’s no danger of losing out on valuable traffic and revenue during (or after) the transition.
- Bandwidth: This is the monthly quantity of data transferred from your site to the browsers of your visitors. Depending on the plan you pick, you’ll be allocated a set amount of bandwidth every month. Most of your visitors will be unable to view your website if your hosting service does not include enough bandwidth. This implies that a portion of your site’s visitors will be lost. Niobe Hosting comes with boundless bandwidth in its hosting plans so that your monthly traffic stays intact.
- Account Limits: Each hosting provider has its own set of rules and regulations. If you break these rules, you will be charged additional fees or your account may be terminated. Some hosting companies, for example, limit the amount of CPU you may use. Before you join up, be sure you understand all of the terms and that you can follow them and make sure the regulations are communicated properly. Having more CPUs helps you process more requests on your website at the same time. Unlimited web hosting shall not be a problem with Niobe Hosting which comes with LiteSpeed, equipped to manage thousands of clients at the same time with a minimum amount of server resources.
- Server Upgradation: Hosting businesses offer a variety of options to choose from, shared hosting and dedicated servers being the primary ones. Shared hosting is easier to use with website builders and WordPress hosting as the service’s significant features. At the same time, sharing the server with others means when traffic increases, your website’s user experience suffers. If a result, as your business grows, you might want to upgrade to a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or dedicated server. Having a hosting provider that allows you to upgrade relieves the burden of having to relocate your website.
- Additional Benefits: Many website hosting services generally provide some additional benefits to stay afloat in the competitive market it is. You need to stay abreast with such benefits and look for unique perks that could speed up meeting your particular requirements.
Before you choose a web hosting provider, consider the factors above in conjunction with your overall business goals and objectives. Then, take the time to do some in-depth research into the different features that each of your options offers so that you can make the best choice for your website. You need to make sure that your web hosting provider is going to give you all the tools that you need. If you are looking to create a website with the Data Centre located in Turkey, Niobe Hosting shall provide you with the best web hosting services with 100% satisfaction and the choice of 20,000+ websites. They also offer a 14-day money-back guarantee and loads of additional benefits. Check out their hosting plans and start now.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.