Peri-Peri chicken is a barbeque chicken recipe that was introduced in Africa. It is called Peri Peri Chicken because of the famous Peri-Peri sauce used in it. It is one of the greatly flavourful organic chicken recipes. Your event will be incomplete if it lacks the delicious Peri-Peri chicken. It will beautify your dinner table and gratify your guests with its unique spice. If you don’t know how to make it, follow our instructions and make it easily at your home.
- Organic Chicken – 800 grams
- Garlic – ten cloves
- Olive Oil – 100 ml
- Serrano chillies – 5
- Devil Red chillies – 10
- Lemon juice – one teaspoon
- Smoked Paprika – one Teaspoon
- Bay leaves – 3
- Salt – as required
- Cooking oil – one teaspoon
- Charcoal chunks – 4
- Finely cut the serrano chillies and devil red chillies and put them in the grinder.
- Add about ten cloves of garlic, smoked paprika and sea salt ( to the amount you want).
- Lastly, add two teaspoons of olive oil and lemon juice (from two lemons).
- Grind well for a while, and your Peri-Peri sauce is ready.
- You can use it for now and keep it for later use (for 10 to 15 days).
- Cut 800 grams of organic chicken into pieces of the desired size.
- Don’t forget to give incisions to each piece.
- Now transfer the cut pieces into a large bowl.
- Put in the Peri Peri sauce and coat each piece with it properly.
- Put aside. Marination will complete after half an hour.
- Place a few wood charcoal pieces on a gas burner. Heat until they are red.
- Put these charcoal pieces in a small bowl.
- Place the charcoal containing bowl in the marinated chicken bowl.
- Now, pour a few drops of olive oil over the charcoal pieces. Charcoal pieces will start emitting the smoke.
- Cover the bowl and let the chicken smoke for half an hour.
- Place a grill pan over the burner and heat it on medium flame.
- Now place the chicken pieces one after another on the grill pan. (Do not overcrowd the pan).
- Don’t use oil because the marinade contains a sufficient amount of oil.
- Raise the flame to full and heat until brown grill marks appear.
- Flip the chicken pieces and heat the other side in the same way.
- Now, take a few fresh leaves of parsley and apply the remaining marinade on chicken pieces with it.
- Continue heating with continuous flipping until the chicken is done and all pieces are brown equally from all sides.
- Just before you turn the flame off, sprinkle finely cut parsley leaves to garnish your dish.
- Your delightful spicy Peri-Peri chicken is now ready to make your dinner special.
You can make a large number of spicy recipes from halal organic chicken. Halal organic meat gives you the taste you want and has a great nutritional value in strengthening your body as well. So, what are you waiting for? Go and give this recipe a try!