How to Reduct Pallet Prices Costs
Pallets have become more expensive as the price of lumber and other material continues to rise. Recycled pallets can be used to reduce costs.
Prices for everything, from lumber and nails to pallets and finished goods have risen to record levels and are unlikely to return at normal levels in the coming year. This creates a problem in the short- and long-term for almost every operation in a supply chain. It is how to deal with dramatically higher pallet costs and improve pricing visibility into future. Recycle Pallets can be helped through a simple and low-risk solution.
Recycled pallets offer almost all of the same benefits as new pallets, with very few drawbacks. Nearly all pallet inventories can be converted to recycled material either entirely or in part. There are very few differences in pallet performance or application compatibility. To learn more about the success our clients have had switching their operations to recycled pallet inventories contact with Wood Pallet Malaysia now. You should consider these steps to reduce pallet costs:
- Learn more about recycled pallets
- Find out how to integrate recycled pallet inventories into your business.
- You should be aware of alternative options for pallets
Recycled Pallet Advantages
There are many benefits to using recycled pallets. The largest is the significant cost savings compared with new pallets. Recycling pallets can help you save up to 60%. This not only results in lower pallet buying costs, but also gives tangible operational cost savings over the long-term.
Recycled pallets are great because they have a weight capacity comparable with new pallets. Pallet Consultants is an experienced manufacturer who can guarantee performance and reliability for recycled pallets. They can be used in pallet design simulation software like the one shown here. They can be used in pallet design software such as the Pallet design system to provide information such as expected weight capacity, pallet lifespan, and other pertinent information.
Pallet grades are also available for recycled pallets. These are ratings based on the pallet’s aesthetic qualities, number and type of repairs. Pallet Consultants can provide accurate information. Grading system. There are eight levels of pallets, from those that have been used only once to those that can be used for a quick, one-way shipment .A recycled pallet grade is available for nearly any application and customer.
How to switch to recycled pallets
Most facilities can transfer their pallet inventory to be recycled in a simple and efficient manner. There are no significant differences between recycled and new standard pallets. Inventory transition focuses mainly on education and communication. You can make the switch to recycled pallets by:
- Pallet Review and Audit: Talk to your pallet provider to make sure that recycled inventories meet your needs. You might also consider a trial-run. This will allow you to get hands-on experience using recycled pallets, and it will also help you become more familiar with the product(s).
- Education for the team: Everyone involved in handling or managing pallets should be aware of the differences between recycled pallets as well as why they are being changed. Different grades of recycled pallets need to be repaired according to specific standards. It is important to have everyone on the same page for a smooth transition and it will pay off in the long-term.
- Communication: Keep in touch with your supplier, team, and customers. This will help to iron out any early problems and make long-term viability easier. These three groups should be open to discussing potential problems and answering any questions. To ease the transition, your pallet supplier should be available to you at all times.
Other Pallet Options
Because they are often a great replacement for new pallets, recycled pallets receive a lot attention. Some pallet options, such as remanufactured or combination pallets, may be more suitable for certain facilities. They are made from a mixture of new and used wood. The stringers and blocks are usually made from new wood with recycled deckboards. However, any combination of used and new components is possible. These pallets are more precise and consistent than recycled pallets, and can be used with automated equipment.
Recycle Wooden Pallet Johor Bahru are essentially recycled pallets that have been cut down to a smaller, often custom size. These pallets can be used for smaller applications than regular pallets, but still offer the possibility of reducing costs.
Now is the right time to switch at least some of your pallet inventory to reclaimed pallets, as pallet prices are likely to remain at or near record levels for several months. These pallets are lighter than new ones, offer greater quality grades and cost savings. You can lower your facility’s operating expenses now and in the future by switching to recycled pallets. Talk to our expert to help you get a recycled pallets can benefit your operation.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.