Cleaning for sure is a time taking task but with the right methods, shortcuts, and tricks you can save plenty of time. Taking help from the cleaning companies is also an option as they provide very good services. They clean every corner of your house but we know that not everyone can afford them. In this article, we will provide you with information that will prove to be your Rengøringshjælp and tell you the easy and effective ways to keep your house clean so that you and your family can enjoy a healthy atmosphere.
The most used area of the house is the living room. Even if you invite guests over the first place you took them is to your living room. Here are some tips to manage your living room:
- Take the unnecessary things out of the living area such as glasses and clothes/jackets etc.
- Décor your living room with beautiful cushions, decoration pieces, nice rugs and mats.
- Clean your tables and shelves with a feather duster. It will make the dusting easy and quick.
- Use the microfiber cloth to remove spots from the table.
- To clean upholstery furniture check the tag written as W, S, SW or, X. W stands for water cleaning only. S stands for Dry solvent cleaning only. SW stands for Dry solvent and/or wet cleaning. X stands for professional cleaning or vacuum cleaning. Clean your upholstery accordingly.
CLEANING OF FLOOR
- Carpet floor
If you have a floor covered with the carpet then there is no negotiation on a vacuum cleaner. Buy a good-quality vacuum cleaner that has good suction power.
- Wood floor
If you have surfaced sealed wood flooring then avoid using hot water. Use white vinegar, dish soap or ammonia diluted in warm water to clean this floor.
If you have penetrating-sealed wood flooring then use a broom or dry mop, avoid using products that have acrylic or water-based wax.
- Laminate floor
Avoid soap and products that contain abrasives. Diluted ammonia or white vinegar is good to go with this floor cleaning.
- Tile and Natural Stone Floors
Diluted soap, chlorine bleach, and oxygen bleach should be used to clean floors.
Don’t wash your washroom for a straight week or two and see how it turns out to be the most disgusting job ever. Wash your washroom every day or after every 2 or 3 days to avoid that mess.
- There are many products and scrubs that are being used to clean the bathroom. Giving the products the right time to work and following the instructions given on the product will help you get desired results.
- To remove water spots from the shower glass door use a wet dryer sheet and move it in a circular motion by doing this with foam that will be formed clear that forms with a microfiber cloth or a towel.
- Don’t use a wet mop for cleaning up hair on the bathroom floor. Use a paper towel to pick up hair. You can also use a handheld vacuum for this purpose.
- Make your bed. Change your bedsheets from time to time.
- Put your dirty clothes in the laundry.
- Use a feature duster to clean your bedroom furniture.
- Put extra things like a water jug or glass back into the kitchen.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.