Want to quit your smoking habit? Tried so many strategies but still failed to get out of it? It’s high time you had a proper treatment that will help you throughout this journey of yours.
Quitting smoking isn’t easy, and it takes a great deal of time. But every step of your journey matters. Maybe you’ve tried again and again, but there’s nothing wrong in trying once more, hold on to hope and trust yourself in this.
Smokefree Clinic Nicotine Prescriptions will help you come out of your habit earlier than you can imagine. The main goal is to make you healthier and grow out of the habit that you are addicted to. There are various therapies available, but this is prescribed for patients who have a problem with tobacco addiction.
Nicotine Replacement Therapy
The NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) products are mostly available as over-the-counter medications which do not necessarily need a prescription.
But nowadays, doctors are getting prescription-only format medication to provide the patient with the support and motivation needed in this journey. This has actually helped people throughout their quit journey and is found to have success rates.
The doctors are also working on reducing the cost of certain NRT products to prescribe them under the government’s scheme. Nicotine replacement therapy medicines are available both via prescription or in a variety of over-the-counter products as patches, gums, inhalers or mouth sprays.
How do they work?
- Smokefree Clinic nicotine prescriptions help you when your body is too dependent on nicotine because that is the addictive part of tobacco.
- These prescribed medications will give your body a lower amount of nicotine, which are in controlled levels to reduce physical symptoms of withdrawal.
The INRT (Inhaled Nicotine Replacement Therapy)
- The usage of vaping products is prescribed.
- These products are medically prescribed for smoking cessation.
- These NVPs act as a way of delivering nicotine at a reduced level.
- They mimic the hand to mouth experience, which the patients find comfortable.
- But there are no harmful or chemical substances found in it.
- Vaping acts as a harm minimization strategy that will assist you in the journey of quitting smoke.
How do they work?
- The Nicotine vaping products are battery-powered devices.
- They heat a pharmaceutical liquid that contains nicotine for inhalation, into the lungs.
- The e-liquid in it is inhaled, and this is known as vaping.
- There is a controlled amount of nicotine in it, which controls the need for it day by day.
NVPs are considered unapproved goods for therapy in Australia but are made available for patients with a prescription from a qualified doctor who will assist you with smoking cessation.
Pharmacotherapy and combination therapy.
Apart from these, there are other therapies available as well. It is assessed for the patient based on their habits by healthcare professionals.
- Either a slow-release product while using a faster acting method is prescribed. That is a nicotine e-cigarette that assists with cravings.
- Or a combination approach of people who are clinically suitable for this are provided with behavioural support together with a nicotine replacement therapy.
These are the various nicotine prescriptions offered by Smokefree clinics that will assist you throughout the journey. They have professionally experienced doctors who will prescribe the best therapy that will work out for you. And this will definitely help you to quit smoking once and for all after all your hard work trying to quit using various traditional methods but haven’t been successful.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.