Structured Query Language (SQL) is a cornerstone of Business Intelligence (BI) since it allows us to get information from databases. This course thoroughly introduces SQL, including a detailed discussion of the language’s fundamental syntax and basic transformations.
All the queries this course covers can be practised on a real-world data warehouse made available to students through Azure Data Studio. The data warehouse supports Windows, iOS, and Linux connections with little configuration.
SQL Course Online Delhi will teach you the fundamentals of SQL, including how to retrieve and filter data from a database, change that data with functions, combine data from various tables, and avoid common pitfalls while working with SQL. You will leave this course with the fundamental knowledge and abilities necessary for business analysts to extract data from a database using SQL.
The best part is that you will learn by doing, creating code, and receiving immediate feedback in your browser. Build your resume and practice for your following interview by using your abilities in guided projects based on actual business settings.
Why would you want it?
- A gentle introduction to computer programming. There is no requirement for expertise, specialized software, or sample data.
- Three highly engaging courses with clear progressions and objectives. SQL Course Online Pune is sequentially organized, and the instructional process has been optimized so newcomers can quickly achieve competence.
- You should expand your education beyond merely the theoretical. Learn with our realistic coding environment, data sets, and exercises.
- Accreditation is available via the internet. After finishing each course, you will be awarded a certificate that can be shown on your LinkedIn profile.
- Reliable community of care. The database of resources, as well as peer-to-peer, mentor-to-mentee, and technical help, are available to you throughout every course.
- You’ll find some helpful hints and more. There are instructions provided for the exercises if you get stuck. You can also talk to other users by clicking the Discuss tab and posting questions or comments.
- Add, edit, and delete information from a database.
- Create SELECT queries in SQL to retrieve data from a database table.
- Employ numerous SQL joins (INNER JOIN, LEFT JOIN, RIGHT JOIN, FULL JOIN).
- Use SQL GROUP BY with aggregate functions (COUNT, MAX, MIN, AVG, SUM).
- Use the ORDER BY clause to arrange the returned data.
- Compose nested queries (including correlated subqueries).
- To manipulate sets, you can execute the UNION, INTERSECT, or MINUS operations.
- Handle a variety of information formats, including text, numbers, dates, and times.
Who might benefit from this educational course?
- People who have no prior experience with SQL. There is no requirement for familiarity with SQL, IT, or databases.
- People who want to learn the basics of SQL and get started with database work.
- Is anyone curious about getting their feet wet in SQL?
- Customers in the business world (those not working in information technology).
- A newcomer to the field of data analysis.