Are you trying to import products to Shopify via AliExpress? Okay, I’ve been there, looking for the smooth way.
Don’t worry, after doing hours of research, I’ve found 3 great ways to import products to Shopify via AliExpress – Oberlo, Dropified, and AliScraper.
So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Oberlo – The Best Extension for Importing Products to Shopify
Oberlo is one of the best Google chrome extensions one can have for importing AliExpress products to Shopify with ease. Andrius Slimas & Tomas Slimas founded Oberlo in the year 2005. Not many people know this, but the parent organization of Oberlo is Shopify!
To know the complete working of the Oberlo Chrome extension, you can go through Oberlo Chrome Extension guide here.
Dropified – Smart Way to Import Products to Your Shopify Store
Dropified offers lucrative ways to automate your dropshipping business. Chase Bowers developed it in 2015. The company has its headquarter in Birmingham, United States.
Features of Dropified Extension
- Import products to your Shopify store from AliExpress and other popular online retailers
- Fulfill AliExpress orders with a single click or automate your dropshipping business
- Receive alerts with regards to price change and availability of products
- Automatically update order ID and tracking numbers
- 2 built-in image editors
- Add unlimited subordinate users to manage your business
Pros and Cons of Dropified
- Offers multiple ordering modes
- The automation feature saves you time & money
- Great customer service
- Only premium users can get good customer service
Dropified offers many appealing features like 1-click buying, inventory management, and automation. The majority of its users gave positive testimonials about the extension because of the ease it brought to their business.
AliScraper – AliExpress Shopify Dropshipping
AliScraper is a product importer created and launched by Spocket. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, this company was founded by Saba Mohebpour in 2017.
Features of AliScraper Extension
- Import products to Shopify as well as Wix in minutes
- 24/7 customer support for all of your queries and concerns
- Process bulk orders with a single click
- Access thousands of dropshipping products and sell them to international customers effortlessly
- Manage orders, store inventory, and supplier relationships
- Find the best courier options to fulfill your orders in time
Pros and Cons of AliScraper
- It’s free and works with all major eCommerce providers
- Lets you automate bulk order processing
- Requires a Spocket account which is a paid service
A huge upside to AliScrapper is its ability to integrate with all the major eCommerce providers like Shopify, Wix, and Squarespace. It simplifies the process of importing products from suppliers, inventory management, and order processing with just a few clicks.
Best Google Chrome Extension to Import Products to Shopify from AliExpress
In my opinion, Oberlo comes on top as the best chrome extension for importing products to your Shopify store. The team behind Orbelo has extensive knowledge in various domains of social media and eCommerce.
They have provided Shopify users with an easy and inexpensive approach for importing goods internationally.
It takes only a few minutes to install and set up Orbelo on your Shopify store. Once installed, all your sales data gets synced with the Oberlo chrome extension. Along with this, the extension can be used to automate transactions between sellers and buyers with a few simple steps.
Passionate Writer, Blogger and Amazon Affiliate Expert since 2014.