The supremacy of Ayurvedic herbs has ruled the medicinal industries for centuries. The age-old practices to heal a plethora of diseases using these herbs have proven to be immensely beneficial. If you go through the historical records of India, you will find the impeccable impact of Ayurveda during that period. Although most of the herbs have become non-existent in the 21st century, some of them are substantial. These herbs are said to preserve our health and bring a natural balance to our mind and body. Let us learn more about the five most effective ayurvedic herbs with potential health benefits.
Gokshura: Nature’s Viagra
Gokshura or Gokhru benefits are common to all who have heard of this wondrous herb. Most people refer to it as “Nature’s Viagra” because of its libido-boosting properties. It is one of the prime herbs with multifold health gains. You will find several products with the extracts of the dried fruits plucked from the Gokshura plants. You should know all about the Gokhru benefits and intake process to make the most of it.
Tonics formulated from the best Ayurvedic herbs are efficient in preserving our health interests.
People have reaped Gokhru benefits for centuries. With the market exposure given to it by international brands, its supplements are prevalent worldwide. Some of its noticeable health gains are:
- It boosts libido and increases sex drive considerably. Most men and women have claimed to observe an improvement in their sexual desires.
- It improves cognitive health and increases the functionality of the human brain.
- Gokshura enhances the secretion of digestive juices. If you have indigestion, you can try consuming Gokshura tablets or powder.
- It fights the symptoms of PCOS.
- Some medical claims say it is effective in increasing women’s fertility.
- Prevention of kidney disease and stones is also one of the Gokhru benefits.
Ashwagandha: Perfect Vitalizer
Ashwagandha has numerous medicinal properties as claimed in ancient and holistic science. It is also named “Indian Ginseng” and “Winter Cherry” in some parts of the world. Ashwagandha roots, flowers, and stems are all capable of producing healthy minerals and enzymes.
- It boosts testosterone levels in men and increases their sex drive. Some claims also say it has the potential to cure ED (Erectile Dysfunction) naturally.
- Ashwagandha is also effective in improving the female reproductive system. It boosts libido in women too.
- It improves cognitive power, aids depression, and corrects sleep patterns
- Just like Gokhru benefits, it increases fertility and heart health.
Brahmi: Brain Tonic
Brahmi is another staple herb in Ayurveda that has numerous antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is the perfect brain tonic, given most of its nutrients aids neurological disorders.
- It is said to enhance concentration power, memorizing ability, and human intelligence.
- It improves the functionality of our nervous system.
- It helps in calming the mind and reduces anxiety or depression.
- Brahmi also reduces the symptoms of impulsiveness and hyperactivity of the grain.
- Its cleansing properties act as a natural blood purifier.
Boswellia: Anti-inflammatory Agent
Boswellia is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory agents in Ayurveda. The herb releases a spicy, woody aroma, for which it is also called Indian frankincense. It is a native Indian plant and locally termed as Salai guggul. It mainly helps in:
- Preventing the release of anti-inflammatory compounds in the body.
- Eliminating the chances of oral infection.
- Improving digestive problems similar to the well-known Gokhru benefits.
- Solving breathing problems in people who have chronic asthma.
Mulethi: Sweet Flavonoid
Liquorice or Mulethi (as locally known in India) is an Ayurvedic flavoring agent with medicinal benefits. It is derived from the roots of the Glycyrrhiza glabra plant. Mulethi has been in rough use in India for centuries. Its sweet essence and anti-inflammatory properties give it a central place in Ayurvedic medicine.
- It is useful as a natural sweetening agent in herbal teas, capsules, candies, and liquid extracts.
- It prevents nausea, heartburn, belching, and bloating issues.
- It eliminates stomach ulcers effectively.
- It may beat Gokhru’s benefits in its advantageous properties for healthy skin. If applied directly, it reduces skin rashes and redness.
- Some reports claim it is excellent for treating dandruff and hair fall.
- Herbal teas made with Liquorice roots serve anti-aging properties too. You should try making a perfect combination of herbal tea for this.
The Bottom Line
All these Ayurvedic herbs are a part of today’s medical and wellness industries. You cannot find these herbs locally or in their raw form. This unavailability and lack of time to extract its natural goodness create our reliance on the processed supplements. You can easily consume any of the said herbs’ packed supplements formulated in tablets, capsules, powder, or tonic. Consult an experienced practitioner to know the accurate dosage for your purpose.
To enjoy Gokhru benefits or Ashwagandha gains, you need to find the best brand. Try analyzing your options and choose the one that fits your budget. Remember, Ayurvedic herbs are nature’s gifts to humankind. You must always make the most of it to stay healthy!
Addsion Is a Blogger and an SEO professional. Co-founder of wayssay.com, I have 2 years of experience in SEO & 1 year of Successful. I have a passion for SEO & Blogging, Affiliate marketer & also interested to invest on profitable stocks.